Things you will learn in British Literature (a fun look at what we'll cover in our year together):
- Where stories come from
- For whom the bell tolls
- Why no man can be an island
- Why an Irish man believes the solution to poverty is to eat more of a certain "food"
- Where ambition can lead
- Who are included in your comitatus
- Why Big Brother is watching you
- How to judge "sentance and solaas"
- Whether or not you can clean "out, out [that] damned spot"
- If you should listen to emotion or reason
- Which is mightier, the pen or the bomb
- What's the use of stories that aren't even true
- How to live forever
- How to invent new words
- How to read this: